Haley House Bakery Cafe COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Cafe Sign In
- Wear a mask during your stay and remain at your designated table with your group. You may remove the mask when actively eating or drinking at your table.
- Only use tables that have been marked as sanitized.
- All orders will be placed via mobile device (see menu card to order).
- No cash payments accepted.
- Servers will bring you your food and/or drinks. Please wear a mask when a server is at your table.
- Help us reduce contact by clearing off your table upon exit (bring card indicating if table is sanitized with your dishes).
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for public use. Sanitize upon arrival.
- Restrooms are available for public use but are currently operating at a reduced capacity. You may only enter the building if you are using the restroom.
- 100 person event capacity.