Urban Farming at Haley House
Through urban farming at Haley House, we strive for creative, practical and life-giving practices which allows us to grow accessible, affordable, colorful, nutrient-dense, flavorful, beautiful food. Not only do these practices not rely on exploitation, but they also create positive, healing, empowering and rich relationships.
Click the buttons below for more information about urban farming at Haley House!
If you’re interested in volunteering in our gardens:
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive seasonal updates on what’s happening at the farm.
- Sign up for our volunteer newsletter to receive updates on volunteer opportunities.
- Please note, volunteer opportunities at the farm are limited as we work extensively with our local neighborhood schools and partner organizations.
- We accept donations of seeds, seedlings, building materials, farm supplies in addition to monetary donations which help to keep our farm running!
- Looking for a service opportunity at your organization? Check out our Corporate Service Day details here.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback!