Hours & Menu – Dudley Dough
Dudley Dough serves a variety of healthy, locally sourced food and drinks, including:
Our pizza starts with Chef Didi Emmons’s thin, flavorful dough – the dough so good we named the restaurant after it! Developed specifically for Dudley Dough, this slow-rising dough provides a nutritious base for all of our pizzas. Every day, we serve our signature Margherita pizza (smoky tomato sauce, house-pulled mozzarella, asiago, and snips of basil leaves) as well as a specialty pizza using seasonal ingredients. Some examples of our specialty pizzas:
• Jerk Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Jack Cheese – It wouldn’t be Haley House without some jerk chicken!
• Shrimp & Corn with Puttanesca – Roasted shrimp and freshly shucked corn atop our zesty anchovy-tomato sauce
• Curried Vegetable with Lentils – Jamaican stew with seasonal vegetables and earthy lentils
We offer a variety of crisp, unique salads, perfect for pairing with pizza (or savoring on their own!):
• Mediterranean Vegetable – Couscous, fresh mozzarella, cucumber, tomato, spinach, and white balsamic
• Bok Choy-Soy – Bok choy, shredded carrots, cucumber, snow peas, and teriyaki vinaigrette
• Roasted Pear & Arugula – Pear, walnuts, arugula, parmesan, & orange vinaigrette
We feature a rotating selection of soup, made from the freshest seasonal vegetables.
We’ve got a hearty, nutritious breakfast menu to get your morning started right.
• Muffins (from Haley House Bakery Café)
• Grits (with or without a fried egg)
• 8″ Breakfast Pizza
• Fruit Parfait
• Fresh Fruit
Ice Cream & Desserts
Dudley Dough partners with Toscanini’s to serve delicious ice cream using only the finest ingredients. We always serve chocolate and vanilla, as well as two rotating flavors (one ice cream, one sorbet).
• Ice Cream (cup or cone; mix-ins available)
• Root Beer Float (with Maine Root Soda)
We’re also bringing over some favorites from Haley House Bakery Café, including our legendary chocolate chip cookies, as well as some new, delectable dessert options.
Coffee & Tea
We serve a variety of coffee and espresso drinks from our good friends at Equal Exchange, as well as a range of MEM teas.
• Iced Latte
• Mocha Latte
• Hot Coffee
• Iced Coffee
• Hot Tea
• Chai Latte
• Iced Chai
• Hot Cocoa
Dudley Dough serves a variety of soft drinks: Maine Root Soda, homemade smoothies, and Purity Organic juices.
• Maine Root Soda
— Diet Cola
— Root Beer
— Orange Soda
— Ginger Ale
— Kale Yeah!
— Berry Fine
— Mango, Orange You Thirsty?
• Purity Organic Juices
— Orange Mango
— Strawberry Paradise
Beer & Wine
Dudley Dough offers a rotating range of local craft beers, as well as a selection of ecologically sound wines.