Catering With PurposeInspired by ethnic flavors from around the world, our catering offerings are made-from-scratch, delicious, and healthy. Every catering order supports job training, culinary education for youth, and arts and cultural programming for the community. An organic offshoot of our popular Bakery Café, we’ve grown every year since the cafe’s opening in 2005, and today we serve clients all over the city.
email@example.com | (617) 939–6837
Haley House Bakery Café
12 Dade Street, Dudley Square, Roxbury, MA 02119 (Directions)
Catering Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Placing An Order
The best way to request a catering order is via e-mail. To submit an order, please include the following information in your email:
- Name of person placing order
- Business name, if applicable
- Day, date, and time for order
- Contact information of the person receiving or picking up order (if different than the person placing the order)
- Menu selection
- Please include dietary restrictions and/or food allergies and number of people being served.
- Whether the order will be delivered or picked-up (12 Dade Street, Roxbury)
- Delivery fees vary depending upon location.
- NOTE: Our drivers do their best to deliver orders on-time and safely. However, please leave a 20-minute window for delivery to allow for traffic and/or complications with weather.
- Any special delivery instructions (ie. check in with the receptionist, use back elevator, etc.)
- Would you like biodegradable paper goods and serving utensils included in your order?
- GRATUITY: Please let us know if you would like to add gratuity when placing your order. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
** Once your order is finalized, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation, your order has not been received/processed.
** Orders will be invoiced. Payment can be made by credit card (online) or check.
Thank you for supporting the people and mission of Haley House with your order; we are grateful for your business!
Photo by Didi Emmons
“It’s wonderful to have great food, great service, great prices and know that you’re making a difference in the community at the same time.”
– Patricia Maher, Haymarket People’s Fund
“Where else could I get such delicious, nourishing, and beautifully presented food in an atmosphere of food, music, art, and gentle spirit?”
– Andrea Waldstein