It works well for us if you E-mail your order to email@example.com. If you are submitting your order by e-mail, please include the following:
- Your name (and business name, if applicable)
- If you are requesting a pick up (12 Dade St.) or delivery
- Day, Date and Time that you would like delivery or pickup
- The contact information of the person receiving the delivery or pick up
- Special delivery instructions (For example- check in with the receptionist, use the back elevator, etc.)
- Number of people the food is for
- Menu selection
- Do you have any special dietary needs and/or food allergies in your party?
- Would you like our biodegradable paper goods and serving utensils?
Delivery fees vary depending upon location. Payments can be made online by credit card once the invoice is sent.
Thank you for supporting the people and mission of Haley House with your order!
To view our menu, please click here:
Catering that makes a difference.
Inspired by ethnic flavors from various parts of the world, our catering menu is delicious and healthy. When you order our delicious food, you support job training, culinary education for youth, and arts and cultural programming for the community. A natural outgrowth of our Bakery Café, our catering business began when café customers asked us to supply food for their meetings and gatherings. We’ve grown continuously since we started, and today we have clients all over the city.
Photo by Didi Emmons
“It’s wonderful to have great food, great service, great prices and know that you’re making a difference in the community at the same time.”
– Patricia Maher, Haymarket People’s Fund
“Where else could I get such delicious, nourishing, and beautifully presented food in an atmosphere of food, music, art, and gentle spirit?”
– Andrea Waldstein